Sunday, October 12, 2008

Alyssa's new address

Last and maybe final address for :
Alyssa Gruett
PCV
Falalop, Ulthi
Yap, FM
96943

She will be on Falalop, Ulithi, YAP
After Nov 11 she will be going to a different outer island....Fedarai
As you can tell from her emails......It is just what she asked for and loves it.

I was told that if you insure a package it will get there sooner then if not insured, but we are still waiting to send anything. She asked for us to wait until she as her assigned island.......She has to carry everything she owns....and we do not what she needs???

I will attempt to update this blog thing....but I told Alyssa I think we all would rather wait for her to tell us her stories. It is much more adventurous then I ever thought it would be, but we are very happy for her opportunity to serve and learn . (We are all learning along with her!!)

Thank You for your concerns and letters to her. It all helps so much.
Love and PEACE to all .....Momma G

No comments: