Hello everyone!! I am sorry it has been so long, but island life has been keeping me quite busy these days!!! It is SO amazing here, I can't believe everything I have seen and done already and I haven't even gotten to the island I will be staying on for the remainder of my time here. I have met some awesome people, and my family here is so good to me. I sometimes scare them because I want to do things like jump off cliffs into the water...I just can't help myself!! There are mountains so lush with vegetation and waterfalls and, oh, it's so great! Momma Allegra posted some pictures on Facebook, so take a peek. And thank you all so much for all your letters - I get the most out of everyone! I must go now - and you must make your travel plans to come see me and this beautiful land (and water)! And keep those letters coming ;)
Alyssa Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love you more...glad to see you are able to connect with us again ....once in awhile...momma G
excellent pictures, Alyssa, looks like you're right where you're supposed to be!
Hope the graduation went good.....waiting for more pics.....mom
Hello, I like the blog.
It is beautiful.
Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
A hug from Portugal
Post a Comment